Dates and Deadlines
Winter 2017/18 intake:
Applications for Winter 2017/18 intake are being accepted as of January 1st 2017. The final application deadline for all applicants (including non-EU students) at TUM is 31 May 2017. Missing documents can not be sumitted after this deadline.
We strongly recommend students who need a visa to study in Germany (most non-EU students) to apply as early as possible (March 2017). We expect to finalize admission decisions for these applications until May 31, so that prospective students will not have any problems in securing a visa.
- Start of the application period for the next winter semester: 1 January 2017
- Final deadline for applications: 31 May 2017. Missing documents can not be submitted after the deadline!
- Assessment phase stage 1: February - July 2017
- Assessment phase stage 2 (Interviews): March - July 2017
Official acceptance or refusal letter available for download after notification of the result
- Enrollment, Winter semester, Lecture period: See here